13 Qualities To Learn From SPB
Many stalwarts come and leave this planet. Given the admiration they have, people grieve for a while, feel sad, shed tears…and then they forget.
However, instead of stopping there, if we can look at few takeaways from the lives of these great people, wouldn’t it help?
When asked what makes them great, the usual replies are ‘Talent’ or ‘Good nature’.
Instead, lyricist Sirasri who had the opportunity to work with S P Balasubrahmanyam for the films like ‘Lakshmi’s NTR’ shared his experience on social media and the takeaways from this great man’s life as per his observation.
1. Relentless pursuit, learning new things
2. Remembering people with their names
3. Greeting everyone with affection
4. No matter how big one becomes, responding to everyone with humility
5. Living life with politeness
6. Never losing the sense of humour
7. Living actively with full of life
8. Passion for profession
9. Updating oneself and competing with youth
10. Never speaking anything negative about anyone
11. Encouraging aspirants in one's line of work
12. Working as long as one's energy and strength permits
13. Not feeling low even on deathbed.
In the above, the second might be a gift but the rest can be achieved through constant practice.
Mentioning these points, Sirasri mentioned in Facebook that some of his songs were sung by SPB and for that he is honored and feels complete for this life.